conceptnova

Helping you to bring your concepts and ideas to life.

What is BLOG~??

A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web. The activity of updating a blog is "blogging" and someone who keeps a blog is a "blogger." Blogs are typically updated daily using software that allows people with little or no technical background to update and maintain the blog....

All these while I've been seeing people building up their blogs, without any desire of having my own. As days went by, things were getting clearer that some people are using their blogs for various reasons. The most that we can simply find on the internet will be the blogs that tell you what 'they' do, where 'they' eat, or who 'they' meet. Those are considered as normal blogs. Some abnormal blogs do exist~! The one who is known as a controversial blogger like Raja Petra became so popular on TV. And there's another person who proposed Malaysian citizens to hang Jalur Gemilang upside down (I can't recall his name..).

In the US, there's one man called Rich Schefren (photo), uses blog as a medium of delivering his thoughts on internet marketing. I subscribed for his newsletter.. and most of the time, his newsletter never seemed to disappoint me~! Meaning, those are the things that directly relate to what I would wanna know about. I don't go searching for them, it came to me like a bus on the street. This guy seems to be giving out free talks on big seminars around the US. The moment I knew him, I've been guessing.. how does he make money out of free services that he's been giving out to the worldwide~? Then only I realized the fact that despite giving out free information and useful input, he has his own coaching programme and meant to the subscribers who are really really interested in it. Do you have any idea how much does it cost for subscribers to join for that programme~? I may have forgotten the exact cost coz I got to know it from someone else. It's something like 5 figures in USD.. can you believe it~? And he managed to build up his own network society, full of his own followers. I hate to tell you that I wanna become like him someday, coz I'm not~! The point that I'd like to emphasize here is.. how easy can he makes money from a blog..

Why did I finally get my own blog set on the internet~? Hermm.. let me think about how to answer this question... Most of the time, I have lots of things to talk about. But it is so unfortunate that I am not living in the right place that I wish it could be. I'm surrounded by people who are interested in talking about entertainment, entertainment, and entertainment.. What's worse comes from the other side of the society who use internet for chatting. I never stood a chance to talk or share about anything other than entertainment or chit-chatting bulls**ts.. And I guess that tells you the reason why I ended up having my own blog set among those available on the internet. I could simple jot down what flies in mind regardless of people are gonna go thru them or not. What do I get to lose anyway~? Probably some day, many years from now, I will find the right person for me to share my thoughts and ideas with.. or perhaps exchange thoughts with each other.. It doesn't matter how long will it take to wait for someone to respond to my articles....I will still be waiting~!! ;)

0 comments: