conceptnova

Helping you to bring your concepts and ideas to life.

the best bank~??


There was one time when i really thought maybank has the best banking systems in Malaysia..but today, i really think that maybank sucks~!! At the back of my atm card, there's a customer service contact number that they claimed as operating 24-hours. But i couldn't even get the phone ringing.. what the heck~?? I sent an enquiry email to maybank, and i received no reply until now..

What is my problem~? I deposited a crossed-cheque at this so-called atm last Thursday [30th April] and checked my account's balance on the day after. The cheque amount went floating...fine~! But when the amount kept on floating until Tuesday, this is horse-shit~! That was the moment when i started to contact the customer service....and due to all these bull-shits, i don't have any idea what is wrong with the cheque.. I managed to finally talk to the customer service representative, but this silly 'malay' lady didn't seem to be interested in helping.. all she knew was.."saya tak tau la encik, saya tak tau la encik..." [kalau tak tau, jgn hidup la.. mati je terus..tak payah susahkan org lain~!!]

After all that had happened to me, i don't think i wanna use this bank anymore..the service sucks~! If they cannot entertain their own customer, why borther keep my money in their bank~?? And this is not the first time I had it....it's been my 2nd time, and that's it~! I'm not willing to go thru this silly experience for the 3rd time...thank you very much~!!!!

0 comments: